Top 5 AMAZING Minecraft RPG Mods for 1.16.5. I go over 5 of my favourite RPG mods currently available for Minecraft in version 1.16.5. On top of that, I also include a sneaky bonus set of 10 mini-mods for your viewing pleasure!
WOW WOW WOW! THANK YOU for 3K subs my guys! I am barely able to keep up with how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you all are!
*NOTE: The dragon eggs are NOT found in the nests above ground, but rather in the Dragon caves!
Apologies for the mistake! But of course, the bestiary will mention this as well!*
———- NAVIGATION ———-
0:00 – Intro
0:14 – Dungeon Crawl
0:56 – Apotheosis
2:30 – MineColonies
3:47 – Ars Nouveau
5:10 – 10 RPG Mini-Mods
6:31 – Ice and Fire: Dragons
Need some help installing mods?
Want to see more of my Showcases? Check out this playlist here:
———- LINKS (IN ORDER) ———-
Ice and Fire: Dragons:
———- AFFILIATE LINK ———-
Looking to play some of these mods with a friend? Consider using Apex Hosting as a professional hosting service to help set up a server for you:
———- MUSIC (IN ORDER) ———-
1) Dungeon Crawl – Leviathan by Dream Cave (ES)
2) Apotheosis – A Cradle Song by Mary Riddle (ES)
3) MineColonies – Across Land and Sea by Christoffer Moe Ditlevsen (ES)
4) Ars Nouveau – The Pieces Are Moving by Dream Cave (ES)
5) Random Mobs – Divertissement by Kevin MacLeod (YT Audio Library)
6) Ice and Fire: Dragons – Last March of Humans by Grant Newman (ES)
Questions?! Leave them down in the comment section below as I active respond to as many people as I possibly can!
V V V V V