This step-by-step guide to building a Aesthetic Mushroom House in Minecraft will show you how to enhance your fantasy builds with an easily repeatable design that will bring your dark oak forests to life. This house is the perfect addition to any Cottagecore, Medieval. And Fantasy worlds.
So if building a Mushroom Starter House sounds like a plan, then let’s get started…
NOTE: A complete building guide is available at: www.dadsgmc.com
Shaders used in this build: Sildur’s Vibrant shaders – Medium
Minecraft Java 1.14 – 1.17
Coordinates: -5585, 69, 2850.
Check out the other builds in the Fairy House series:
1. Red Mushroom Starter Fairy House –
2. Brown Mushroom Fairy House –
3. Hollow Log Fairy House –
4. Small Mushroom House –
5. Mushroom House Designs –
6. Turning an Amethyst Geode into a Mushroom House –
#MushroomHouse #CottageCore #DadsGuide #Tutorial #LetsPlay #HowTo
#Minecraft #Survival #BuildTutorial #Fairies #Gnomes #Mushroom #StarterHouse #DarkoakForest #RoofedForest
Intro: Mr. Sunny Face by Wayne Jones (Available on Youtube)
Outro: Black Moons by The 126ers (Available on Youtube)
● I go by Anthony, or Dad.
● I plan on creating videos several times a week
● I mainly do Minecraft Survival Let’s Plays, but will also do update videos and tutorials
● I live in the Pacific North West
● I have 3 kids, with the oldest starting Minecraft in 2010
● Processor: i7-9700 Processor (3.0GHz, up to 4.70GHz with Turbo Boost, 8 core, 12MB Cache)
● Memory: 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz
● Hard Drive: 512GB SSD PCIe
● Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB
I never add viewers to any personal accounts, such as Discord. Please be wary of anyone who may you add on Discord, Skype, or any other instant messaging programs! Also never comment your personal contact information on this or any other channel. Please be safe online!
Please do not download this video and post it on other websites. Thank You.